K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting - www.kkselekt.com
Since 2000, we are the leading agency of human resources consulting in Poland and abroad. We specialize in the recruitment of engineers, managers and specialists for production and service companies and new investments - "greenfield" and "brownfield" projects.
For our Partner – automotive production company – with global group manufacturers of innovative products and solutions, we are looking for candidates for an attractive position in Poland – Rzeszow Area: IT Infrastructure Specialist
- Maintaining faultless operation, security and accessibility of applications, IT systems and infrastructure of the Group;
- Providing support in implementation of the new innovative IT solutions aimed at improvement of productivity, processes quality and IT systems security in accordance with the current IT strategy of the Group;
- Providing service, configuration and maintenance of the IT, LAN and telecommunication infrastructure;
- Planning and subcontractors management as a part of IT systems implementation and infrastructure improvement;
- Providing first- and second-line IT support for the Clients;
- Coordination and management of local and international IT projects;
- Preparation of technical documentation as a part of the implemented IT solutions.
- At least 3 years of professional experience within the IT sector;
- 2-3 implemented projects related to applications and IT systems;
- Teamwork – cooperating with multiple teams (based both in Poland and abroad) simultaneously;
- Experience in organising and delivering IT trainings;
- Higher technical education, specialisation: IT;
- Exams and certifications (Microsoft, Cisco, ITIL, IT Projects Management);
- Knowledge of the English language (at least B2)
- Knowledge of the Windows environment on a computer and PC class server, as well as other reporting systems and data bases;
- Very good computer and MS applications skills knowledge; good SAP knowledge; knowledge of LAN/WLAN;
- Good knowledge of database systems and data bases.
- Archiving and administrating assigned IT systems;
- Administrating assigned servers, applications and communication links (Internet, Intranet);
- Delivering technical service of peripheral devices, network equipment and wiring;
- Providing support to the Data Centres/Server Rooms of the Group;
- Data protection in case of system failures;
- Providing support for the production systems;
- Providing IT support to the users during daily operations;
- Coordinating activities related to engineering, designing, installation, exploitation and development of IT systems and software;
- Implementation of innovative systems, applications and IT infrastructure aimed at improvement of the Company’s business processes;
- Updating and adjusting implemented IT systems to the current corporate IT standards of the Company;
- Providing support in terms of purchase, installation and conservation of the Group approved volume of hardware, software, local servers and peripheral devices;
- Hardware and software stocktaking and disposal, maintaining relationships with suppliers;
- Providing support in protection of the entire network and IT infrastructure of the Group;
- Providing support for the end users to establish specification for new technological solutions;
- Providing support in defining, maintaining and administrating access matrix and IT systems security (mainly AD).
Our Partner offers:
- Work in well-established international production company with 10,000 employees in over 32 countries and 120+ locations;
- Enterprise grade tools and technologies to support a growing global business;
- Significant infrastructure investment (servers, storage, networking, etc.) in Poland to serve our internal customers in the EU;
- Participation in creating a new IT support department;
- Various trainings developing technical competences;
- Broad possibilities of continuous professional development;
- Access to modern technologies and the opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Long-term stable employment;
- Benefits to choose from: MultiSport card, medical care, meal financing, fuel card;
- Additional benefits: holiday vouchers, sport and recreation activities, additional payment for trips, colonies and other activities;
- Possibility of co-financing of postgraduate studies corresponding to the employment profile.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please add the following clause in the application:
I consent to the processing by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, my personal data contained in the employment application for the needs of current and future recruitment processes. I also agree to share my personal data with potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Sending personal data to a wider extent than specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code (eg: telephone, e-mail), constitutes consent to the processing of these data by K&K Selekt Human Resources Consulting, in order to conduct the recruitment process. The consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
The above consent was expressed voluntarily in accordance with art. 4 point 11 RODO (GDPR). I declare that I have been informed about the possibility of access to my personal data and their updates and the possibility of removal or limitation of processing. Information obligation on the RODO (GDPR) in the link: http://www.kkselekt.com/aktualnosci/ustawa_rodo_dane_osobowe/